Certainly, we already know that Singapore is one of the best cities globally. For instance, we’ve been crowned the most instagrammable city for 2022, alongside the happiest country in Southeast Asia and contrastingly one of the most expensive.
Excellently, a report by Remitly named a landmark in Singapore as one of the best viewpoints worldwide. This report is based on analytics of over one million TripAdvisor reviews in 260 countries globally with mentions of the word ‘view’.
Firstly, the Top Of The Rock in New York took first place with a whopping 42,555 positive reviews, followed by The London Eye coming in second place with 34,972 reviews. Additionally, our Singapore Flyer comes in at 15th place with over 10,000 positive reviews.
Here’s the full list of cities with the best viewpoints globally:
1. Top of the Rock – New York United States (42,555)
2. London Eye – London England (34,972)
3. Eiffel Tower – Paris France (32,875)
4. Burj Khalifa – Dubai United Arab Emirates (28,518)
5. Victoria Peak – Hong Kong China (21,524)
6. Edinburgh Castle – Edinburgh Scotland (16,896)
7. Guinness Storehouse – Dublin Ireland (15,590)
8. Charles Bridge – Prague Czech Republic (13,685)
9. CN Tower – Toronto Canada (13,299)
10. Parc Guell – Barcelona Spain (12,513)
11. Piazzale Michelangelo – Florence Italy (12,359)
12. Halászbástya – Budapest Hungary (11,467)
13. Walls of Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik Croatia (11,433)
14. Hallgrimskirkja – Reykjavík Iceland (10,723)
15. Singapore Flyer – Singapore (10,079)
Indeed, the Singapore Flyer is one of the best things to do while visiting Singapore. Now you know this experience is unmissable since it is one of the best viewpoints worldwide.